Crohn’s disease is an inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), That cause inflammation of the lining of of your digestive tract because of this you feel abdominal pain, severe diarrhea, fatigue weight loss and malnutrition. Crohn’s disease will affect to the different areas of your digestive system and it will spread into many layers of the affected bowel tissue. This disease will affect at any age, both men and women are equally affected.
Types of crohn’s disease
- Crohn’s colitis : In this inflammation is confined to the colon.
- Crohn’s terminal ileitis : Inflammation is affected only to the small intestine.
- Crohn’s entero-colitis and ileocolitis
Symptoms of crohn’s diseases
- Diarrhea : Diarrhea is a common problem for people who have crohn's disease.
- Fever and Fatigue : People with crohn’s disease may feel fever and fatigue due to inflammation or infection.
- Cramping and Abdominal pain : Crohn’s disease will negatively affect to the movement of contents through your digestive system that will leads to pain and cramping.
- Mouth sores : You may have mouth ulcers due to crohn’s diseases
- Perianal disease : crohn’s disease affected person will have pain or drainage near or around to the anus.