Muscular dystrophy is a group of inherited disease that cause damage or weakness to the body muscles. This damage or weakness is caused due to the lack of a protein called dystrophin, which is a necessary thing for the proper functioning of muscles. THe lack of this protein may cause problems with walking, swallowing and muscle coordination.
Many forms of muscular dystrophy are there. Some of them includes
- Some of the symptoms of muscular dystrophy are :
- Pain and stiffness in the muscles
- Feel difficulty in sitting up or standing
- Frequent falls
- Muscles of the heart can be weakened, leading to cardiac problems
- Curvature of the spine can be happened if muscles are not strong enough to support its structure.
Various ayurvedic treatments are available for this disease. Ayurveda explains this condition as Mamsavatakshaya which means the disorder of muscle enzyme. It involves unbalanced and subsequent decay of muscles and structures connected to it.
Mail Us : firstname.lastname@example.org